Saturday, September 1, 2012

Welcome to Pickles Gap!

I created this here to have a collective posting of ideas, pictures, thoughts, inspiration, maps, and build a foundation to good old Pickles Gap.


Just label your post so we can easily find things.
Here are some labels

Pictures
Places/Maps
Ground Rules
Farming
Art
Building
Land for Sale
Ideas or Thoughts
How To:


Any suggestions, feel free to contribute!

This could be cool!

-Happy Pie  

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Where did you come up with Casey "heals" hunt, jessica "roots" hunt and rita "happy pie" hunt??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Well... Hmmm, they just sort of popped up. Roots reminded me of you and like grass roots or getting to the root of things, you expand your roots on thoughts (the seed/ embryo) Does that make sense?... Casey Heals. Healer just didn't sound right, but I see him as a mender, using his knowledge to help himself and others. Good health, health healing. And Happy Pie, well happy pie was a cat I met in sacramento but I love her name.. So I thought making pies and being happy.. simple as pie. I figured good village names were necessary... Though they can change :p

    ReplyDelete